---------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 5, 2014

WRINKLY PASSION FRUITS






I think  this rainy season is not favorable for my fruit plants.
My passion fruits have been getting the effect of the very wet and warm weather. 
Look  so many fruits get wrinkle...

 
 
Yeah, during this wet weather the fruit flies will so aggressive.
They may have been bored with the taste of my tomatoes, peppers and bitter gourds, so they have a new choice.
Oh... no.... 



The flies usually attack the young fruits.
The fruit that have been attacked will rotten inside.
And we can find so many fruit flies larva.





It's really bothering me.
But I still find so many healthy fruits.
I hope the unfriendly weather will over soon.





8 comments:

  1. Are fruit flies only around at certain times?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually they exist around the year. But their attack will very destroying in wet weather

      Delete
  2. So you have "unfriendly" weather at present too- just like us here in the UK! Those fruits look like Habanero chillies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, unfriendly weather for us, as gardeners. Today I have rain along the day, so I couldn't work out door. Actually I have been planned to make 'additional beds' and repotting my little guava tree.

      Delete
  3. The fruit is very interesting.
    Me, too uninteresting weather. Instead, the snow is rain ... Weather autumn.
    Greetings from far away Polish.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got so many fallem fruits but not over ripening fruits they were rotten fruits. I hope you will have better weather next week.

      Delete
  4. Well that is so bad, I guess there is not much to be done about the flies. We don't seem to have the problem here but everyone has some devastating insect I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farmer sometimes use attractant that made from clove oil and yellow bottle or plastic. But this way usually not optimum, only reduce the damage.

      Delete