---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

POOR RAMBUTAN

Maybe you still remember my old post about 'green rambutan'.
This is the latest condition.


I don't know why, maybe it's caused by the wet and warm weather.





It's need long time to get it ripen.
It's looks abnormal. 
I hope the fruits will bigger and became reddish.
So... they will ready to be picked.


There are so many fallen and rotten fruits.



This is the first fruiting season.
I hope I can pick them soon.




8 comments:

  1. Oh no how awful for you, we all seem to be affected by the weather at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather sometimes unpredictable, even better or worse. Maybe we have to make better preparation on gardening

      Delete
  2. It does look like it might be due to the dampness or some kind of dampness related disease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the dampness make the 'premature' fruits become more weak and easy to be infected by disease.

      Delete
  3. Gosh, I hope the weather turns so they'll be able to dry out and you can harvest some. They are fascinating to look at even if they are inedible!

    ReplyDelete