---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

TERRACE GARDEN UPDATE - JANUARY 2014

This is the current condition of my terrace garden

North rack
North rack: closer


A cluster tomatoes
Cauliflower row
Red Rapid lettuces and green mustard
Red amaranths as volunteer are ready to be pulled out

West rack
Garlic chives box; four days after cutting
Green mustard box; a week after transplanting
Lettuce box
The purple eggplant is bearing the fruit sets
South rack
Green packcoy on the east side


15 comments:

  1. Love your terrace garden. I also have started garden in my house terrace and planted Brinjal, Chilli, Tomato. Nice to see the tomato in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope your plants will grow very well.

      Delete
  2. Blimey Endah, is there nothing you can't fit in? It's packed! It all looks wonderfully healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is fairy favorable for crops growth. Although so many there were caterpillars and aphids, but they didn't make serious damage. Actually, the anthraxnosa is a serious problem for my crops.

      Delete
  3. Your terrace is so neat and decorative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try to keep my garden tidy, but some time it's really messy.

      Delete
  4. So nice to see green! I didn't see any bug damage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I protected the crops earlier and the weather is so windy.

      Delete
  5. Everything looks very beautiful and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...I love seeing your Terrace. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by and your nice comment

    ReplyDelete