---------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

EPSON : FIRST ACTION !



Hi friends, how are you today?
I hope you have a great day.
Let me enjoy the aromatic garden like my owners.
I have do a great job this morning.
Do you want to know?


Yes, I found a mouse and I catch it.
The mouse make so many damage in our garden.


Look my action!


Bite... and hold...
That's a right way?
I don't know, this is my first time be a mouse catcher.
I won't to eat you... naughty mouse.
I won't to let you disturb our garden.


I don't care what do people tell about me.
I think it's a great job.
My owner will proud of me and give me a delicious meal...yummm.


Hi sister, where are you?
Uncle Brown is coming!


Let me take a rest, Uncle.
Please...


Let's we move!
Please Uncle... Don't disturb me!



Hey... look!
What is Uncle doing???


Oh boy... I'm looking for a sunny warm place to lay on.
Don't worry!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, they could destroy our brassicas plots (make it 'disappear') only in one night. I replanted that plot twice, so I let the plot empty to avoid the mouse attack.

      Delete
  2. That kitten was having a wonderful time playing with that huge mouse. Sometimes I find dead mice that the cats catch and don't eat. Maybe I feed them too much but they like to hunt. The good kitties will protect your garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. However pet cats still have 'hunter instinc'. They sometimes do inspection in our garden. Yes, nice kitties

      Delete
  3. I don't think he'll need a meal after that mouse, it's huge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He didn't eat that mouse. He only bite and keep 'play' with the mouse. Then he put the dead mouse on the back yard.

      Delete
  4. It's either a giant mouse or a tiny kitty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mouse is huge! It could all three of the cats. We get mice in our house sometimes and our dogs just ignore them. I need a great cat like yours! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I just have two kittens, but sometimes wild cats visit my home to get some meal. They come and go. I need them as mouse catcher

      Delete
  6. Mouse or rat? Either way, I don't envy you that problem! Lucky your cats are good mousers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's mouse. This is more than my prediction. The kitten is still five months old. Too young as mouse catcher

      Delete