---------------------------------------------

Saturday, September 6, 2014

BRUSSEL SPROUT : REPOTTING TIME

Do you still remember my Brussel Sprout with its tubby stem?
You can find it here
Thank you readers for sharing me your experiences and your advice too.


Then I moved my Brussel sprout in to a bigger pot. 
Actually, I wanted to move it on to the ground, but the rest space was too shady.




Now, my Brussel sprout in on the better place I think.
I hope it's not too late, and the plant will recovery faster.


I hope the plant could be growing healthy and give me a great harvest.
No bugs visited... I wish...

17 comments:

  1. I'm amazed that you can crop Brussels sprouts from a pot grown plant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I should do hard work to make this plant sprouted.

      Delete
  2. It looks fine, you will have little sprouts forming before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Good! Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brussels sprout looks really nice! I would love to try my hands at growing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's not easy to grow this plant on my hot humid climate.

      Delete
  5. I like work in garden too. Your plant Brussels looks fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Monika. Sound so nice, especially gardening on your climate.

      Delete
  6. salam endah...
    it works...n looks healthy i guess...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Ana,
      Thank you, I hope so. This plant is really interested me, I wish this plant will sprouting soon.

      Delete
  7. Saya tidak familiar dengan sayuran ini. Nampak subur dan seakan kailan. Apakah rasa dan cara masaknya sama..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, di sini pun tanaman ini kurang populer. Hanya ada di supermarket khusus. Yang dikonsumsi tunas-tunas yang bentuknya bulat yang tumbuh di ketiak daun, ukurannya sebesar koin. Rasanya seperti kubis. Biasanya dikukus atau stir fried dengan bawang cincang

      Delete