---------------------------------------------

Friday, September 19, 2014

EUPHORBIA : NEW COMERS

I always think how to find new plant to be collected.
Everywhere I go, I will try to take home with new plant to be grown on my little garden.
My friends really understand about that.
Although they often ask me where I will grow my new plants.
They always say that my garden looks like a jungle and there's no space to grow anymore.
But I just smile, smile and smile...


On the past two weeks, I visited my friend's house.
And I took home two varieties of Euphorbia and also three bulbs of Agapanthus.


Look... the Euphorbia grew so happy on my friend's garden.
The color was so striking.


I collect some Euphorbia in my garden.
Although these new comers were old varieties, but I need them to be members of my garden.
I hope they will grow so well and cheering my little garden.


An ambitious-amateur gardener... :)

19 comments:

  1. Welcome to the garden... :

    Euphorbia is everblooming flower, they will color your garden well, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right. Their striking color always coloring our garden.

      Delete
  2. They don't seem to take a lot of room to grow and are attractive plants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they just need a small space to grow well. Such a lovely plant.

      Delete
  3. We have this Euphorbia milii as a houseplant and call it ´christ thorn´.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On several varieties, the thorn are so sharp. But there are thornless varieties too.

      Delete
  4. Antara tanaman yang paling berbaloi ditanam. Tahan lasak, suka panas, minimun penjagaan dan berbunga hampir sepanjang tahun. Saya sokong Endah tanam pokok ni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right. My husband have been collecting these plant since long time ago. But some plants have died.

      Delete
  5. Dear Endah, your Euphorbias brought back memory of my creamy yellow one. The blooms were big and gorgeous. It has rotted during a prolonged rainy season. Yours amazing! Love the red one. Keep collecting... I am sure your friend enjoy your garden :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Endah,
    I know just what you mean. I wish to plant more flowers instead of only veggies. But the lack of gardening space made me chose veggies instead, with only a few pots for flowers. Even then, the seeds got to wait for their turn!
    The euphorbia is beautiful with large flowers. I have a pot, with mini sized flowers. Hope your euphorbia grow well and healthy in their new home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forgot to sign in as My Little Potted Garden! :)

      Delete
    2. I see, no problem.
      Yes, I just plot a small space for ornamental plants cause the limited land that I have.

      Delete
  7. Your new plants are very beautiful.
    I bought bulbs Agapanthus, but this year not bloomed.
    I put them in pots, in the ground can not overwinter. Are cold.
    Greetings from Polish.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lucia.
      Agapanthus is a new plant for me. I hope they will adaptable on my warm weather

      Delete
  8. They have such bright and pretty colours. I hope you'll have luck with agapanthus: they are typical of Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Oh great... I have never know if agapanthus is typical of Brittany.

      Delete