---------------------------------------------

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

WEEKLY HARVEST : SEPTEMBER 4

A plenty of vermilion cherry or Dewandaru's fruit this week.
I pick a handful of these cherries almost everyday.
The sweet-sour and tender flesh, so fresh...


The green amaranth looks so lush, my son really love it.
This week I picked twice and cooked it as a soup.


Aha... two papayas from my back yard for this week.
My son is really love it so much.
In our hot weather these fruits are so refreshing.


Three cauliflowers have cooked as soup this week.


The last harvest on my bitter gourds vines, cause by green caterpillar attack.
The new plant is showing me the first flowers.


This week is a tomato week.
I pick a lots of tomato everyday.
There are red cherry tomato, black cherry tomato, tomato 'Kaliurang' and tomato 'Mawar'.
Tomatoes 'Mawar' or rose are so juicy and have a sweet-sour taste, so delicious.


Kara bean (Pasheolus lunatus) still produce lots of beans this week.
I pick a handful of beans each two days.


For the first time I picked round leaved kailan.
Yesterday, I made kailan stir fried with tofu and little shrimps.
The taste is great.

20 comments:

  1. Dear Endah,
    delicious, especially the cauliflower. It is called flower, well that´s true!
    Yours Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah,
      This dry season looks so promising for my garden. So various harvest that I find.
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  2. Wah so many red harvest..cerianya warna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Endah, impressing harvest, healthy vegetables and fruits.
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Monika. Best food is came from our homegrown food.
      Have a nice day.

      Delete
  4. Great harvest Endah, those little fruits look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another interesting harvest, Your family gets surprised at meal time by what comes from your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Endah
    Thank you for the visit to the blog today.
    I am glad to see your garden is still going strong.
    What a treat to have Papayas growing ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my papaya tree is giving me a very delicious fruit this season.
      Thank you for coming.

      Delete
  7. Oh Endah!
    Your collections are wonderful.
    I love to watch them. I always surprise us with something.
    I'm rarely at you
    For several days haunt me trolls.
    It is very annoying.
    I send kisses and greetings.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming Lucia.
      I hope you have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  8. Hi Endah,
    Beautiful harvest! I love your tomatoes, so vibrant and beautiful! I have some cauliflower seeds and have not sowed them yet. will have to wait until I have some space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joyce.
      Tomatoes are growing so well in my garden right now. I hope you will find a good space for your cauliflower.

      Delete
  9. As we enter fall, I just have tomatoes, kale, and lettuce. Love your cute little cherries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are tough plants and produce well on unfavorable condition.

      Delete