---------------------------------------------

Friday, September 19, 2014

ENDS TRAGICALLY

In this world, all the beauty will be end.


After all of the beauty that it have showed to me several times ago, now the little plant looks so poor.
The mealy bugs made a serious damage.
A very fast and deadly attack...
So the plant have dried and then tragically died.
I've tried to treat this plant, but all of my efforts did not succeed.
Brushing the plant with soapy water, spraying the plant with garlic water and many more... all didn't help.
Actually I really love this plant, both of the shape and the colors.
As ornamental chili the color is so striking, and coloring my green garden.
But now... that's over...


The plant left my garden before I got the seeds.
Yea... the pods were still immature.
Delayed regeneration...
So, I have to buy new seeds for the next planting.
For me, there are so many challenges on growing chili pepper.
It's not easy to keep the plants grow well and healthy.
There are a lot of bugs and disease that love this plant.
It needs a hard work to reach the success.

Readers, have you an interesting experience on growing chili pepper?
Please share... I will love it...

16 comments:

  1. I have not succeed growing chilli pepper, bugs and disease love this plant.

    That is right, anything will end, when we try to stop their nature we will put a lot of tension and it will cause suffering. Just let it be.. It is so beautiful that you have grown them in your garden, they must love you as well cz you love them so and sincerely, :)

    Happy gardening.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Yeah, I love to grow chili pepper as I love to eat it.

      Delete
  2. Such a shame, especially as you couldn't even harvest the seeds. I don't use chillis in cooking, but I've grown them a couple of times in the past for their ornamental value, they're such attractive plants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I grow so various pepper, and some are ornamental pepper. They are so interesting to be collected.

      Delete
  3. salam endah;
    Until now i still failed in growing chilli pepper...extremely true, like you said disease really love to attack this plant...but i'll keep growing them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Ana,
      Yes, you're right. Never stop growing chili pepper, they are so interesting and challenging.

      Delete
  4. I don't have much trouble with things killing the plants, it just seems to take a long time to get any peppers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your garden is still on pure nature and saved from so many diseases and bugs. I guess the natural predators for the bugs still work optimally.

      Delete
  5. Saya cuma bermasalah kalau tanam cili besar. Selalu failed. Buahnya buruk sebelum matang tapi cilipadi selalunya OK. Namun setiap pokok cili saya selalunya ada bena putih, mesti rajin buangnya jika tidak daunnya jadi kuning dan kerinting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sepertinya itu jadi masalah wajib saat menanam chili pepper. Saya pun sering mengalaminya.

      Delete
  6. My peppers weren't successful this year either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please... I hope next year we will get successful.

      Delete
  7. Are mildew does not help extract of tea?
    Apparently it is a great and eco-friendly. Unfortunately I can not buy it in my country.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds so interesting! I have never heard about it before, I will try it. Thank you for sharing.

      Delete