---------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 27, 2018

THE POLKA DOT LEAVES


 Every time I pass this pathway, my eyes always stuck on this raised bed.
Yes, this raised bed is full of volunteers.
Lots of self growing plants and some of plants that grown from cutting.


The most interactive plant is Polka Dot leaves.


I took a short  cutting of Polka Dot leaves from my aunt on June.
I planted the cutting on the edge of the raised bed.


Now, it grows like crazy.
Growing here and there.


A beautiful foliage...


Actually, I have two varieties of Polka Dot leaves.
Another one has green color as a base color, and the pinkish splash just in a little amount. 


I took the cutting from a road side last year, when I on the way home from checking a landslide area.


At the first time, I think both of them were the same variety.
But, the leaves looks different each other time by time.


Thank GOD...

8 comments:

  1. That’s sold as a house plant here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and that's even found on the roadside here, grows wildly.

      Delete
  2. Looks like batik especially the first one. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this plant reminds me into my childhood. After a very long time lossing it, finally I found it again

      Delete
  3. I love this plant! As Sue says, it's sold as an indoor houseplant here. I used to have one like your top plant, and it lasted for many years in a pot. They both look so pretty in your garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they grow like crazy here in our garden.

      Delete