---------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 10, 2014

MY FIRST HABANERO

I'm finding new color on my terrace garden.
Yea... my red habaneros are getting ripe.


The color is so striking.
Although the fruits are so little.
I guess this is a little or mini version of red habanero.


I have sowed five seeds, all seeds have germinated, but only two plants that could stand on and get fruiting.


Actually, I have loosen my expectation when the mealybugs and thrips were infesting the plants.
Then I sprayed the plants using soapy water about three times.
So the plants looked better, and got flowering.


This is my first experience on growing red habanero.
I have treated them look like my others chilli pepper collections.



Look... the black molds are  still layering the leaves and fruits.


I hope... their growth will be better and give me more beautiful fruits.


32 comments:

  1. Cute and bright color macam lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, that's lots of very hot chillies! They've done well despite everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will probably be nice and hot for cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyway, they are beautifully red, such fun to look at. Do you use them for cooking? I suppose they are very hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use them for the seed, next I will use it fo cooking

      Delete
  5. I am delighted with your habanero.
    I like spicy, spicy peppers.
    Greetings.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucia. We love spicy food too.
      Have a wonferful week.

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful plant! They're probably very spicy :)
    I haven't grown habanero this year, but a friend gave me Jamaican Hot Yellow pepper to try it - and it was very hot for me :) But I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Salam endah...
    look at their color its probably very2 hot..but they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful color ~ I love spicy food's. Do you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bila sukses mendapat hasil ..para garderners pasti puas hati

    ReplyDelete