---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

RELOADING THE WEEDY RAISED BEDS

I think it's so annoying when all that we have done is giving us nothing.
The rainy season with very heavy rainfalls, wind and high humidity, makes all of our effort on gardening was useless, unsuccesful.
I have already planted vegetables about three-four times during the rainy season, but nothing remain.


Rainfall, and snail are the main problem.
Rainfall made the branches were broken and the leaves were decayed.
So, I let the bed was 'empty' without vegetables on it.


And another bed was full of weed...


Mostly is Milkweed, a beautiful weed.


Time to take a rest for a moment.
And I think the rainy season will be over soon, so last week I prepared the new gardening season.
Weeding, digging, then planting...
A tiring week...

2 comments:

  1. OMG Milkweed a weed? The plant died on me already. Drown due to prolonged rain. I was growing it in the pot :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Endah
    Prolonged rain is not conducive to the plants.
    Me, too many snails.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete