---------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

TIDYING UP THE FOLIAGE PATCH


This was my foliage patch three months ago.
So messy...


A neglected patch.
This patch is in front of the kitchen wall, on the eastern backyard.
Absolutely it's in the shady area, so it's not easy for me to make a choice plants to be grown here, a tiny patch.


This was the patch last week.


Still so messy... and more messy...
Some vines grew like crazy, and covered the path way.

 


This is the patch today.


After one full tidying day, I get this view like this.
I got my path way back.


I put some foliages here.
Like as Zamia and Philodendron


I hope they will grow better here...

2 comments:

  1. I have the same asparagus fern, but not surprisingly yours is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so lucky that my asparagus fern grows so well here on the tiny space, and sometime the stem and long shoot crushed and broken caused by opened window.

      Delete