---------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 14, 2014

I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE...

I don't know why these bugs are always disturbing my eggplant leaves.
They make any holes, and the leaves will be dry on any parts.
And then, the plant will stagnant on flowering also fruiting.
The new leaves usually smaller and thicker.


I have no idea to keep my eggplant free from these bugs.
Reader, have you any idea or experience about this bug?
I hope someone know about this bug, and how to treat the infected plant?


Please share, I will love it.
Thank you for sharing!

10 comments:

  1. Yucky creatures! I have not seen them before! Have you tried neem spray?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never spray anything. Neem spray... it sounds so interesting. I have heard that neem spray is a great organic pesticide.

      Delete
  2. I never use sprays. A companion plant for eggplant is green beans. I plant marigolds and mint in my veggie garden raised beds. I rarely have insect pests. I also read that catnip plants are companion plants for eggplant, but I know that your cat would go crazy with that. Success with your eggplants! I had too many this year! Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I have never tried it, sounds so interesting! Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  4. Such strange creatures. How big are they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam endah;
    may be you can plant kemangi in your veggie raised beds..kemangi also one of companion plant to protect our veggie...
    gud luck endah...

    ReplyDelete