---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

RED BASIL : THE SECOND BATCH

This is my red basil, the one and only...


About two months ago I bought some vegetable and herb seeds from online nursery.
I bought a small pack of red basil 'Red Rubin'.
I sowed about five seeds, but only three seeds were sprouted.
From three seedlings, only two have established. 


The seedlings have moved into individual pots.


A seedling is growing so healthy with reddish leaves, and another has spotted red green leaves. 
The spotted leaves is almost similar to my old red basil that grown several years ago, we can check it here.


Hoping all will grow well here... and produce healthy seeds for the next season.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful is your red basil.
    He congratulates such wonderful, healthy plants.
    I also think so ...
    I like her smell and appearance.
    Greetings from sunny Poland.
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete