---------------------------------------------

Friday, September 21, 2018

HARVESTING COMPOST

Three weeks ago I checked  my compost bin and found that the bin was full and the compost inside was mature enough.


So... I moved the pots on the compost bin  to another compost bin.
Such a shame, I only had limited time to reload the compost.

 

So... I need more than two week to reload and preparing the fine compost.

 

Crude compost have moved into the new compost bin, and the fine compost is ready for fertilizing the vegetable and flower patch. 

 

The composting period was absolutely ideal, so I only got two pail of crude compost.

 

I got more than 12 bags of fine compost.

 

Lovely  homegrown compost... 







6 comments:

  1. You are wealthy with healthy compost! Good for you. Your garden will grow well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compost is very valuable for flowers and vegetables.
    I also do compost.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Compost readily available and home made at that. No wonder your plants are so lush and healthy.

    ReplyDelete