---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

ZINNIA... OH... ZINNIA...

Finding beautiful things here in my tiny back yard...


Actually... I really love flowers, so I want to grow every single flowering plant in my tiny garden.


Zinnia is one of my favorite flower.
So simple...
So cheer...
So beautiful...


On June... I collected some zinnia seeds from several places on the road side.
Then I sowed randomly on the raised bed.


We can check the wildly zinnia seedling here.


On the late of July I transplanted the seedling, and made rows of zinnias.


I'm so lucky, they grow so well here in my garden


It's far from my expectation.


I find more than one color... so various...


Both of single and double petal...


So... nice...


I really love it...


I can't wait to see lots of zinnia blooming, and cheering my tiny back yard.


Thanks GOD...

13 comments:

  1. I was given some zinnia seeds this year and I will definitely grow some next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All nice and beautiful but I like best picture no 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's not easy to take the best angle and get the best picture!

      Delete
  3. Me too...peminat setia zinnia. Tak cerewet dan tahan lasak. Masih menunggu seed baru zinnias dari luar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much agree--you can't have too many Zinnias in any garden. They are beautiful, they're great cut flowers, and the pollinators love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only discovered zinnia this year - they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: BuJo

    ReplyDelete