---------------------------------------------

Saturday, January 3, 2015

WHITE CHILI FROM KITCHEN SCRAP

I'm sure we will so glad if we get a great volunteer on our garden.
So am I...


Look... I get a great volunteer on my raised bed.
I guess it's came from my kitchen scrap.
As long as I remember I have never grown it on my raised bed.


For the first time when I saw this plant, it looked so poor.
It was covered by bean vines.


Then I cleaned the bean vine and found this 'Rawit Putih' or white chillies is full of fruits.
So colorful...


The lower branches are full of mature fruits.


Right now, this plant is growing so healthy with full sunshine and good watering from the rain.
It looks free from so many bugs.


No fruit flies, no aphids...
So free...


Thanks God for this volunteer this season.
I can pick a handful of  'Rawit putih' almost everyday.


Readers, do you have volunteer on your garden this season?
Please share...

6 comments:

  1. That was a really big surprise Endah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. This plant is growing so high, about 2 meters in height. So healthy.

      Delete
  2. I had a cross between yellow and zucchini squashes come up last year and the plants and squash were twice the size of regular ones. I saved the seed and will see what we get this year. Volunteers have to be good growers to survive as they do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right. They survive from the suffer, and become a strong plant.

      Delete