---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

AMARYLIS : MISS YOU SO MUCH

Amarylis is a beautiful flower.
I collect three varieties of Amarylis.
But only one variety that have bloomed on my garden.


The first and the last time blooming time was on 2012.
It was a very long time.
I think the dormant period is not too long.


They were so lovely...
So beautiful...


I don't know, when they will get blooming again.
I hope I don't need a long time to see their beauty again.
I wish...
Reader, have you any advice how should I do?
Thank you for sharing.

8 comments:

  1. I have no advice, but I have had the same thing happen with other flowers. I have never had one of these though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, some time we couldn't break the dormancy period of the plant that we love.

      Delete
  2. They're beautiful flowers. They're flowers which we grow on our windowsills here, usually around Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess they need cooler temperature, as they grow around Christmas time on your climate.

      Delete
  3. It's beautiful Endah, they tend to be house plants over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here, We usually grow it on a bed or row on the home garden and park as a landscape plant. It's rarely grown as indoor pot plant.

      Delete
  4. Przepiękny kwiat! Szkoda, że tak rzadko kwitnie.
    Przesyłam serdeczne pozdrowienia.

    ReplyDelete