---------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

PREPARE THE PLANTING DAY

I think it have been so long I didn't  post about sowing or planting.
Yes, I was so busy and the weather didn't support me to do outdoor activities, especially gardening.
Lot of seeds on my seed box that haven't sowing yet.


Actually, I have prepare the plastic cups for seedling.
And I have filled the cups with fine compost.


Some of little fruit trees need to be repotted.
The pots have already too small, and full of roots.


But look... Epson look so jealous...
He didn't let me use the pots.
He often take a nap on these pots.


Look at his eyes...
Will you have the heart to take his 'bed'?


Lot's of seedling are ready to be transplanted, both on the ground or pots.


I think, it needs hard work and take time too.
For all of the reader, Happy gardening for you all!

12 comments:

  1. Wah..part mengubah pokok pasti seronok. Happy gardening Endah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute cat with special bed! ;) Transplanting plants are really hard work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epson is so handsome! Enjoy all that transplanting. It will be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your cat haha... he is adorable! And your little plants are gorgeous. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie! When lots of little plants need to be transplanted, sometime I don't have time, so they look over size. Too late to be transplanted.

      Delete
  5. Epson is lucky that he didn't get watered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is. He really love to sleep on the raised bed or pot during the hot day. He find the cool and nice place to take a nap.

      Delete
  6. Awww, Epson is beautiful. No, I wouldn't have taken his bed either. Your seedlings are looking very healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo. I have to prepare the new bed for him.

      Delete