---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

COVERING THE POT WITH EPISCIA

I love foliage to decorate my home garden. 
The limited land in my home garden make me think hardly to grow my collection.
I have to 'think smart' on gardening.


I grow little guava tree in a big pot on my front porch.
There are space remain on this pot.
So, I grow Episcia to fill the empty space.
This plant is short rooted, so... I'm sure it will not interfere the growth of the main plant.
Look .... no space wasted.
I can pick the fruit and also enjoy the beauty of the foliage.

9 comments:

  1. wow! this is nice..i should get one. with a good combination with some other flowering plants and colorful foliage could make your garden event more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam endah;
    in limited space this concept really helps...thanx endah, for the brilliant idea...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Ana,
      You're welcome. You often give me any good idea too.

      Delete
  3. Salam Endah...

    Salam kenal....terima kasih sudi ke TERATAK BUNDA..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Bunda,
      Terima kasih untuk kembali berkunjung.

      Delete