---------------------------------------------

Monday, March 9, 2015

GAHARU FRUITS

Several days ago I got lot of Gaharu fruits from my friend.
These ripe fruits would be taken their seeds to be sowed on the Nursery Division.
Actually I just wanted one or two fruits to be collected, cause it has a unique shape and color.
Finally I just took five fruits, and let the other would be sowed on the nursery.
My garden is too small for this plant.
This plant will grow in to a big tree with a lot of handling, although the economic value is so high.
You can see a few information about Gaharu on my old post here.







15 comments:

  1. You do have an amazing variety of fruits,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unique, never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think this is a tropical plant, so just grown on tropical area too.

      Delete
  3. Such an interesting and beautiful fruit!!! Happy day you!! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first time I see this fruit.
    It's very interesting.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, actually me too. I often see the plant, but not the fruit.

      Delete
  5. Salam endah...
    Looks so amazing...are they edible endah? Never seen before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Ana,
      what a shame, as long as I know, they are not edible.

      Delete
  6. Nigdy nie słyszałam o takiej roślinie. Jestem ciekawa jak smakują te owoce.
    Przesyłam pozdrowienia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sharing. 1st time tengok buah Gaharu ini..

    ReplyDelete