---------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

STARTING ENJOY THE VERMILION CHERRY

My southern balcony is becoming so colorful.
Look the Dewandaru or vermillion cherry tree is showing me its colorful fruits right now.


There are so many shade of color Red, deep red, orange, yellowish, pale green, and green.


White from the color of the flower is also enriching the shade of this plant.
Hundreds of flowers hanging on the slim twigs.
So many stages of the fruits are hanging on this little tree.


Actually, this plant can produce fruit all year round with a good maintenance, especially watering. 
This little tree is grown in a pot on my balcony, a place that often overlooked, and so... the plants too...
Please...


Yea... I think this plant is starting its peak of fruiting season, cause the both of the buds and the flowers are so bountiful, more than usual.
I hope there's no fallen flowers and bugs, so I could pick lots of fruits everyday. 

4 comments:

  1. That ist an interesting plant.
    Enjoy Your day
    Grüße von Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this plant, Endah. I think its fruit similar tomato by its shape :))
    Why do you call it cherry tree? does it has a stone?
    happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fruit that is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing is your tree. I recognize in you a great plant. Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete